The Quality Challenge
Your greatest challenge when procuring from China will be in ensuring that your quality requirements are clearly identified and understood, and that these are then truly implemented and are verifiable with suitable levels of traceability.
China have been putting people in orbit with locally designed and built equipment, and are increasingly approaching technical leadership positions across many industries. Quality and compliance issues for off-shore clients are usually from a mixture of misinterpreting how to deal with local conditions, combined with the absence of good in-country supervision and representation.
Due to the challenging nature of local conditions, this usually necessitates levels of supervision and boots-on-the-ground support beyond which you are used to or could reasonably implement from an off-shore location. Your company’s reputation will be judged on the result, and Goldhawk understand how critical that is to your future.
Whether you are already looking for your first China vendor for a specific project supply, or are having trouble with product quality from an existing relationship, Goldhawk has the ability to provide the right solution for your specific situation.
We have been providing our Western clients with QA and QC services and solutions in China for more than 20 years. We maintain experienced QA staff and engineers who understand the risks and challenges involved when procuring internationally, and ensure that proper attention is applied to communicating your needs and protecting your interests.
- Certification – ISO 9001:2008 certified Quality Management System
- Expertise – We have the right staff available, such as a qualified Certified Quality Engineer and Certified Quality Auditor, experienced QA inspectors, and the ability to review and advise on your best options in any situation
- Levels of Service – Goldhawk represent you directly in putting together and implementing the right quality solution for your needs, or can work under your technical leadership and customize our service to suit the specific needs of your situation, working as part of your team and adding value only where you need it. This might include:
- Vetting potential vendors and providing initial due diligence
- Reviewing vendor QA programs
- Offering on-site inspection and QA supervision
- Engaging suitable Third-party labs and testing services
- Offering strategic advice and recommendations.